shooting schedule
|
Date
|
Shot
number/ description
|
Time
code (in)
|
Time
code (out)
|
location
|
Crew
and cast
|
equipment
|
Props,
costume, make up etc
|
Editing
decisions
|
|
5/11/16
|
Picture
1
|
|
|
Embankment
|
Ryan
Bradshaw
(Model)
Yasseen
Elmhassani-
(Photographer)
|
camera
|
Black
bomber jacket, camo bag, black jeans and shoes.
|
I
decided to go with a black and white edit and I added a vignette effect on
top. I also made it sharper
|
|
7/11/16
|
Picture
2
|
|
|
Facet
|
Ryan
Bradshaw
(Model)
Yasseen
Elmhassani-
(Photographer)
|
camera
|
Bape
hoodie, gold watch, phone, black jeans and white shoes
|
I
lowered the brightness and the contrast on the picture. I also decided to go
with a unnatural effect to make it better
|
|
8/11/16
|
Picture
3
|
|
|
Ferry
meadows
|
Ryan
Bradshaw
(Model)
Yasseen
Elmhassani-
(Photographer)
|
camera
|
Bomber
jacket, chains, watch, earphones
|
I
made the picture black and white and also added a vignette effect
|
|
11/11/16
|
Picture
4
|
|
|
fletton
|
Ryan
Bradshaw
(Model)
Yasseen
Elmhassani-
(Photographer)
|
camera
|
Bomber
jacket, chains, watch, earphones
|
I edited
the picture to fit the background
|
Comments
Post a Comment